Cory Feldman is an associate in the Finance Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone, LLP. Her practice is focused on the representation of financial institutions and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
- Assisted in the representation of one of the largest dining, hospitality and entertainment companies in the United States in connection with:
- An amended and restated $287 million senior secured revolving credit and term loan credit facility secured by real and personal property assets managed by domestic subsidiaries.
- A tack-on offering of $87 million subordinated secured notes.
- A $180 million acquisition of a high-end steakhouse restaurant chain and related acquisition financing.
- A Rule 144A offering of $425 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
- A $1.225 billion senior secured revolving credit and term loan credit facility secured by real and personal property assets managed by domestic subsidiaries.
- Assisted in the representation of lead agent in documenting and closing $800 million worth of revolving credit facilities to an investment grade insurance company and its affiliates.
- Assisted with representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a wine distribution business and related acquisition financing of $188.35 million revolving credit and term loan facility.
- Assisted in representation of the joint lead arrangers and the administrative agent in connection with a $7.5 billion multi-currency revolving credit facility for an integrated international energy company.
- Assisted in representation of a funding company in connection with a Rule 144A offering of fixed rate mortgage-backed notes, secured by notes for the purchase of residential resort properties.
- Assisted in the representation of lead agent in documenting and closing a $500 million revolving credit facility to an investment grade insurance company and its affiliate.
- Assisted in representation of administrative agent, letter of credit issuer, and lender in a $65 million capital commitment subscription financing.
- Assisted in the representation of lead agent in connection with a $150 million revolving credit facility provided to a lodging real estate investment trust and its operating partnership secured by equity interests in certain subsidiaries.
- Assisted in the representation of a real estate company in connection with its acquisition from a national lender of a $38 million residential loan secured by partially developed master-planned communities and golf courses.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Selected Representative Experience